Achieve More with a Home Equity Loan
Use the equity in your home as a ready source of low-cost credit
How can you achieve more with the resources you have? If you’re looking to make home improvements, consolidate debt or refinance credit card balances, you can use the equity in your home as a ready source of low-cost credit.
With HEBFCU as your partner, you can use what may be your largest asset – the equity in your home – for whatever you need.1
- Finance home improvements, remodeling, or any project
- Lower your monthly payments when you pay off credit cards and other loans with high rates
- Save money with $0 closing costs2
- Pick the term that’s best for you – 5, 10 or 15 years
- Check out our great rates
- Enjoy the convenience of a single monthly payment, regardless of the number of projects you have
When you combine the flexibility of a home equity loan with our low fixed rates and $0 closing costs, you can count on saving money and achieving more.
A phone call is the best way to get started. Call us at 210.938.7850 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday. Our Personal Bankers are available to answer questions and discuss the many benefits of a home equity loan.
¹Home equity loans subject to credit and property approval. Minimum home equity loan is $10,000.
²Closing costs include Title Search, Flood Certification, Recording Fee and Reconveyance Fee. Limited-time offer: Apply April 1-June 30, 2020. Requires new or refinanced (new money) home equity loan of $10,000 or more. HEBFCU covers closing costs on home equity loans under $100,000. Membership required.