Mobile & Text
These days, who doesn't need to manage their accounts on-the-go? With our mobile app, you get instant and secure account access on your mobile device - anytime, anywhere.
Our app provides the ideal mobile experience:
- Keep tabs on your accounts 24/7
- Deposit checks to Checking, Savings or Money Market accounts with My Mobile Deposit*
- Locate ATMs
- Make transfers
- Pay bills**
- View and activate CheckMate cash-back offers
Download our mobile app from you device's app store.
If you already use NetBranch, log into the app with the same User ID and Password you use online. Otherwise, click on "Sign up" at the bottom of the screen.
Text Message Banking
Is texting your preference? Activate your phone and keep your money under your thumb with no need to log in.
It's easy to set up your phone for Text Message Banking:
- Have your cell phone available
- Sign in to NetBranch and select the Additional Services tab
- Select either Mobile Banking & Alerts or Mobile Banking
- Enter your cell phone number (you'll receive a text message with a unique activation code you'll need to enter to complete the process)
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- When verified, select your preferences and SMS Alerts
With your phone set up, send a text message to 454545 using the following text requests for the information you want:
- BAL - Current and available balances for a primary account you choose
- LAST - The last five transaction in your primary account
- BAL ALL - Current and available balances for all the accounts you have with us
- BAL CHK - Account balance of checking account
- BAL SAV - Account balance of savings account
- TRANS - Transfer funds to primary account
- HELP - Help on keywords
- STOP - Deactivate Text Message Banking service
Get the key features of NetBranch, but optimized for your phone's browser. Visit HEBFCU.org on your mobile device.
* Members must be 18 years of age; eligibility for My Mobile Deposit will be based on membership and account history with HEBFCU.
** Free Bill Pay requires that one payment is posted during each statement cycle. Otherwise, the charge is $5.00 per month.