Stay Secure with Added Security
Every year, millions U.S. citizens are victimized by identity theft. One of the fastest-growing crimes in America, identity theft occurs when a thief uses another person's identifying information in order to:
- Obtain credit fraudulently
- Steal money from a victim's existing accounts
- Achieve other financial gain using the victim's identity
H-E-B Federal Credit Union is dedicated to keeping your personal information protected. That's why we're offering our Members one of the nation's premier identity theft resolution and education services, powered by CyberScout. We are pleased to provide these services FREE to every Member who has a checking account, money market account or credit card with HEBFCU.
CyberScout will provide extensive information on ways HEBFCU Members can protect themselves. And if you ever become a victim, the free Identity Theft 911 resolution service provides:
- Unlimited access to your dedicated, personal advocate via toll-free number
- Proactive assistance for victims of wallet and purse theft
- Systematic notification to credit bureaus, creditors and collectors, government agencies, and relevant parties
- All phone calls and documentation needed to resolve your identity theft
- A 3-in-1 credit report and credit monitoring for all victims
- Fraud monitoring for victims of true identity theft
- Optional credit file freezes and interface with state identity theft passport programs (where available)
Your identity is one of your most valuable assets. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, call us at 210.938.7850 (press "3" for Account Services).
If you don't yet have a checking account, money market account or credit card with HEBFCU, consider expanding your relationship so that you can take advantage of this valuable service. We believe it's our fiduciary duty to do whatever we can to protect our members' assets and we hope you find CyberScout a helpful addition to the services we provide.