It’s Easy to Join HEBFCU
H-E-B Federal Credit Union is proud to be part of the H-E-B family and serving Partners for nearly 60 years. All Partners are eligible to join the credit union; membership is an exclusive part of the total benefits package with H-E-B. This benefit is only available to H-E-B Partners and their immediate family members. No one understands the needs of Partners better than HEBFCU.
Joining the credit union is easy. You can choose to join online, by phone, or in person.
Partners who are 18 years of age and above can use the link below or join from our home page at www.hebfcu.org
- Membership requirements are displayed. Partners should confirm they are eligible based on criteria.
- Partners should provide all the information requested. To expedite the process, be sure to include the driver’s license or state-issued ID card number.
- A Savings Account is required as the membership account, and Partners can also select a checking and/or other account(s).
- Partners must answer any questions that are presented to confirm their identity.
- Fax, text, or e-mail a copy of the Partner’s driver’s license or state-issued ID card to the credit union. If your copier will enlarge an image, make your copy 125% before faxing.
If the Partner wishes to set up H-E-B payroll, please have them call and ask for their membership number or check their e-mail once the account is approved and opened.
Partners under 18 years of age should join by phone or in person.
Partners 18 years of age and above: Join HEBFCU
Join by phone
Partners can call the Financial Service Center to join by phone. We can start the membership application and then e-mail or fax the necessary documents for a signature. Representatives can assist callers Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
210.938.7850 – Main Number
Join in person
Visit a branch office:
4630 N Loop 1604 W, Suite 101
San Antonio, TX 78249
Hours: M – F 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.