Make Skip-A-Pay a Holiday Tradition
The holidays are fast approaching, and with them come the traditions of shopping, gift-giving and other seasonal expenses. If you could use extra cash for your holiday traditions, follow the instructions below to sign up for HEBFCU’s Skip-A-Pay program.
This program allows you to skip the payment(s) on your loan for one month. You can choose to skip either the month of November or the month of December. Whether you make weekly, bi-weekly or monthly payments, you can save this money and use it for other holiday expenses.
To participate in Skip-A-Pay, simply log into NetBranch. You can access the Skip-A-Pay widget in NetBranch online or in the mobile app.
- You’ll find the Skip-a-Pay widget on the home page of NetBranch online.
- In the mobile app, click on More at the bottom of the home screen and then select Skip-a-Pay.
- Your payment(s) must be made for the month preceding the month you choose to skip. For example, if you choose to skip December, your November payment(s) must be made before you can request the skip.
- There is a $20.00 processing fee for each loan you include in the program and you can select to pay the fee from your checking or savings account at HEBFCU. The Skip-A-Pay widget will only appear when you have at least $20.00 in one of your accounts.
- You’ll be eligible to skip your payment(s) for one month if your loan was opened at the credit union before June 1, 2021. Real estate loans and lines of credit are not included in the program. Loans secured with a certificate or savings account are also excluded from Skip-A-Payment.
As always, if you have questions about signing up for Skip-A-Pay, call or text us at 210.938.7850. Representatives will be available to assist you with Skip-A-Pay from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.